JobsView all vacancies
QA TesterApply Now
We are looking for enthusiastic testers to help us test TerraTech, our sandbox adventure game where players design and build their own creations through a mix of crafting, combat and discovery.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be working as part of our busy and dynamic QA team. The main responsibility of the team is to test TerraTech to ensure a high quality experience for our players.
In the process of helping to test the game you will be doing the following:
- Testing features, systems and test cases
- Identifying and reproducing issues from testing
- Accurately and concisely reporting issues
- Verifying fixed issues to determine their status
- Communicating and liaising with other teams (such as Code and Production) to ensure any issues are resolved as quickly and efficiently as possible
- You will have previous experience working as a QA tester (ideally at least one year)
- Have a passion for video games, with knowledge of console and PC games
- Excellent communication skills, including a high standard of written and verbal English
- Superb attention to detail
- Proven ability to work in high pressure situations
- Comfortable collaborating and working as part of a team, but also confident working independently and taking on responsibility as required
Payload Studios is an indie studio based in Farringdon, Central London. We share our offices with other independent developers as part of the co-working space we offer (The Tentacle Zone). Our office also has an event space and we run regular events for the Payload team and as well as the wider games community.
We offer a range of benefits including regular social events and staff clubs, free fruit and refreshments, a cycle to work scheme and fantastic central London location (with lots of food markets nearby). Payload is committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all our staff. We are an equal opportunity employer.
We are looking to fill full time and/or flexible hours roles. Salary negotiable depending on experience.Apply Now
Don't see the role for you?
We’re always looking out for new talent - please send us your CV and let us know how you’d fit in with Payload.Submit CV