JobsView all vacancies
Senior Game ProgrammerApply Now
We are seeking an experienced and motivated Senior Programmer to work on the game TerraTech.
Our ideal candidate is a versatile programmer who can work across all areas of the codebase. The role involves working closely with the entire team to create entertaining gameplay systems, provide designer support, and improve the entire user experience, reporting to the Lead Programmer. They should be enthusiastic about helping to deliver the highest quality networked, physics based, sandbox game possible.
Candidates should have:
- At least 5 years professional game programming experience
- Full command of C#
- Good physics & maths
- Detailed knowledge of Unity, including editor scripting
- At least 1 shipped game on Unity
- Candidates would also preferably have:
- Experience with network programming, physics, graphics and/or AI
- Good C++, also knowledge of scripting languages like Python, bash
- We are offering paid positions with a stake in the future success of the studio. Salary and job title negotiable depending on experience.
Don't see the role for you?
We’re always looking out for new talent - please send us your CV and let us know how you’d fit in with Payload.Submit CV